Standard package includes:
- KM50 w/ DAC
- Angleprobe 60' 4MHz
- Normal Probe
- 2 cables
- AC adaptor/charger
- software + cable
- Transport/storage case
• Simple to use, quick to operate,
from basic to challenging inspection requirements.
• From high frequency inspections for
thin materials up to low frequency for
• From automotive, power generation,
oil and gas to aerospace applications.
Harsh field and industrial
• Extended temperature range from
0℃ to 60 ℃.
• Weighs only 2.0 kg.
• Extended battery life to 8 hours
under real test conditions.
Fast and bright color screen
Color brings you many additional ben-
efits in your daily inspection job:
• Color display of monitor gates and
curves (DAC, TCG,) for direct
• Color coded display of legs for
angle beam inspection of welds
Color-coded display of legs in tests using
• Use of color to display references
(A-scan) to make comparisions easy
• Colorized envelope curve display
for echo dynamic analysis
• Multicolor screen combinations for
operator preferences and to select best
Square Wave Pulser (option)
suitable color scheme according to the
working environment.Selectable and tunable for optimum
probe matching to satisfy a wide range
of tough-to-penetrate applications.
• For low frequencies, square wave
pulsers allow optimum probe matching
by adjusting pulse width and voltage.
• Difficult to penetrate metallic
applications and especially non- metals
inspection like composite materials are
• Pulse width is tunable up to 1000 ns
in 10 ns steps for optimum probe
matching and versatility in meeting a
wide range of applications.
• Pulser voltage is adjustable from 25
to 500 V in 10 V steps.
Recording reference echoes in DAC
mode will be simplified by automatic
gain adjustment. The echo to be re-
corded will be set automatically at
80 % and stored the dB-difference to
the first reference echo can be
displayed, if needed. The new
JIS-DAC meets the latest JIS
Pulse energy (Spike mode)
Low energy (70V)
Square wave excitation pulse (option)
Pulse Voltage 20 to 500 V adjustable in 10 V increments
Pulse Width Tunable from 20 to 1000 ns in 10 ns increments